- This event has passed.
March for Our Rights 2.0
April 27 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Come hear Keith speak!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the united states where men were free
Join us as we assemble to Defend Our Rights and in one voice. The Silent Majority will not go quietly into the night!
Hear speakers from National Pro2A movement
- Derek LeBlanc- Kids SAFE Foundation
- Tim Schmidt USCCA
- Rep. Brian Blake LD19
- Rep. Matt Shea LD04
- Rep. Tom Dent LD13
- Rep. Jim Walsh LD19
- Sen. Phil Fortunato LD31
- Rep. Robert Sutherland LD39
- Niki Stallard: Pink Pistols/Blazing Sword
- Savannah Lindquist: Ladies of Liberty Alliance
- Matt Marshal: WA III%
- Aryeh Rohde: Youth Pro2A Advocate
- Kerry Slone: We the Females
- Chad Haymon: 2nd Amend Org (2AO) / prizegunner.com
- Anthony Welti: Insurance Commissioner Candidate
- Joseph Brumbles: Lt. Gov Candidate
- Joey Gibson: Patriot Prayer
- Keith Swank: US Senate Candidate
- Tim Eyeman: $30 Tab Initiative Campaign
- Wildlife Congress (WDFW initiative)
- Fit and Fire (YouTube)
- Operation Blazing Sword/ Pink Pistols
- Kid S.A.F.E Foundation
- John Birch Society
- Safer Home Coalition
- 51st Liberty State
- Glacier Gun Club
- We the Females
- Initiative Booth #1 (WA Strikes Back 1639)
- Initiative Booth#2 (Give Them Nothing)
- ABATE of WA (Motorcycle Rights Org)
- Candidate booth
- American Patriots
- WA Asians for Equality (No on I-1000)
- USCCA (Conceal Carry Assoc)
- UW Young Republicans/ Students for Concealed Carry
- Family Court Reform
March for Our Rights 2.0 “This We’ll Defend”
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
— Margaret Thatcher
- 10:00-11:50 Set Up
- 12:00-16:00 Event
- 16:00-17:00 Breakdown
March to the Capital (MFOR 2.0)
Lead by Scott Banister and Joseph Brumbles
- 10:30 Rally at Sylvester Park in Olympia
- 10:50 March Safety brief
- 11:00 March departure to the Capital for MFOR 2.0
Additional Event Information:
- This March is .25 miles from the Capital (15 min walk time)
- Sidewalk primary path with road guards crossing the street on way to Capital.
- All those marching w/ firearms, understand RCW that applies to open/conceal carrying firearms, to include understanding brandishing and transporting of firearms.
- It is individual responsibility of firearms owner to understand current laws that apply.
- There will be a sign and flag waving area during event.
- Transportation Coordination: Please post on event page. Point of travel to and from, seat available, and rideshare cost if requested. Please show respect to one another.
- Those traveling great distance there are hotels in walking distance or short drive from Capital.
- There are many sightseeing activities, shops, scenic puget sound parks and trails, Malls and theaters for families extending stay.